Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my heart

oh em gee, i am soooo bored.  its like now that i work all day, youd think that i would just want to relax when i get home. not the case, i wanna do something. like eat cake...hahah thank god i dont have any. i have the day off tomorrow:) but then again not really, i have to go to the auto place because my friggin car's rear left bearings are super bad(i just found out the other day btw when i had my oil changed) so in other words my tire could randomly fall off when driving which could mean a flipped over car and possible death. and to top things off i have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 4 because ive developed a heart murmur and palpaltations for some odd reason and i have to get an ultrasound of my heart. <3(my heart)   this is a pic of me this past summer btw.  i miss summer:(

No comments:

Post a Comment