Saturday, November 20, 2010

Piercings!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! im soo excited cause I just..wait for it...got my bellybutton AND my cartilage on my right ear pierced.  I had my left ear cartilage pierced like 6 months ago, but I got it done at the mall and they didnt know what they were doing so had to take it out tonight, and i got the same thing done only by a professional piercer this time and on my right ear.  anywho..i wanna take a pic and post it so ill do that for my next post, cause I dont feel like it right now, i actually have to go to the store to get saline solution, anti-bacterial soap and q-tips now, so maybe when I get back.  nobody knows yet about my navel piercing haha, just me and the blog ofcourse, so whoever reads this.  some of my friends probably wouldnt "agree" with my piercing, but some would be like Hells Yeah, so I'll just have to tell those friends.  Cause I feel like I wanna tell some people.  Alright well untill next time_kayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment