Monday, November 1, 2010

well i havent posted anything in a while.  Mostly cause I've been having a lot on my mind recently.  For one, Im moving out.  Im really excited but also nervous. My friends needed a roommate so I said I would try to find a job in the area and i found one really quickly so it all happened really fast and now Im moving next saturday.  Its only an hour away and my mom said that I could move back whenever if i need to.  So thats cool.  Another reason why I havent posted is because Ive been feeling really guilty cause Ive been eating alot of junk and sweets and havent been losing the weight that I want to.  Seriously, I look fat.  Somebody took a pic of me yesterday and I looked at it on the camera and I'm like omg, I look big.  Like for a while I was fooling myself and thinking that the extra weight that I gained over the past 2 months wasnt noticable but it really is as I just found out by looking  at that pic.  I gained over 10 lbs, so I guess it was inevitable...anyways one good thing about when I move is that I'm not going to buy any junk food so I know I wont eat alot of crap or eat when I'm bored.  Also I'm going to be really busy so I wont have time to eat:)  On another note, Ive been watching alot of anime recently..haha I can be a wicked nerd sometimes.  Alright cyuz

No comments:

Post a Comment