Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just bought a scale today,  and one of those heating pads. My appartment gets so cold so i thought it would help.  I cant just turn up the heat cause I have roommates and were all poor so we want to keep the oil bill down haha.  Anyways this morning I screwed up cause not only did I eat two pieces of toast w/ natural peanut butter but I had some of those mini one-bite candy bars, 3 to be exact :(  Oh well..  Then later on in the day I had a grapefruit and some soymilk.  I also had a soy chai tea latte.  And water and green tea, and 4 cigarettes.  All in all I'm guessing I had around 600-700 cals.  Not my best day but def not my worst. Tomorrow I'm just going to have a grapefruit, soymilk, and a spoonful of oatmeal.  And ofcourse limitless water, and tea.

3 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound too bad, lovely. :) Well done.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s not bad sweetie and you have the rest of the day to make up for it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete