Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fate

just got my septum pierced yesturday, hells to the yeah!! Looove it.  Hurt like hell though going in, but I know this is going to sound weird but I kinda liked the pain.  Anywho, went to see the councelor today, she thinks i need a med evaluation, so im going in this thursday, and also she thinks I have bipolar, who the hell knows.  BUT the biggest thing that happened to me today.  I swear to god it seems like fate.  Anyways let me tell you the story.  Ok so like a week or so ago I went to hot topic, I got a shirt and some stuff for my step sister, anyways a guy that works there I notice is really cute, and I also notice that he has his septum pierced which I have been wanting for a while.  So i strike up a convo and ask if it hurt when he got it pierced and i said i wanted one for a while, blah blah blah.  Ok so yesturday, Im having a bad day, and I decide to get my septum pierced to cheer me up.  After I get it done I go to the mall.  I go in hot topic.  Hes there.  I get a bra and thong(ha ha ha).  He remembers me, sees that i have the septum piercing.  Conragulates me.  Blah blah blah.  Anyways so today, at likje 6 oclock i went for a walk in downtown.  I hear this guy on the other side of the street playing the guitar and singing, and hes actually REALLY good, which is rare cause a lot of the people who play on the street arent that great, anyways its pretty dark so i cant see the face clearly.  So i go to starbucks and get a mint tea for myself and i do something insane, well not that insane anyways I also get a cup of hot chocolate, intending to give it to the guitar player cause hes really good, and its cold out.  So as Im walking up to the guitar player and I notice that its HIM. Hot topic guy.  Like what are the odds. Ahhh.  So i give the hot chocolate to him and Im like oh my god I didnt even know it was you, I just heard you from the opposite side of the street and heard you were really good so I wanted to get you hot chocolate.( he remembers me btw, good sign)  And he was like thanks, my hands were getting really cold, blah blah blah, and Im like yeah I play also, it sucks playing outside when its cold, bla blah, and anyways he asks me my name and he introduces himself.  But then I got shy so Im like alright see ya, and leave.  Hes sooo cute.  Whatever, Ill prob never see him again, and he prob already has a girlfriend, or is gay, I dont know.  Such is my life.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! You should go back and talk to him, who knows what could happen?
    xx

    ReplyDelete