Sunday, January 2, 2011

so i havent blogged in a while cause thursday night my friend spent the night, and spent the day with me on friday, then friday night I drove to Rhode Island to visit my family.  It was kind of a spur of the moment trip.  Anyways Im down to 106 lbs.  Im kinda surprised cause yesturday I spent the day with my grandmother and shes Italian, so shes always like EAT, EAT!! You know how it is.  But last thursday and friday I didn't eat much, and so far today I had a poached egg (75 cals) and half a grapefruit (50 cals), and its 3:00 pm.  So I guess it evened out.  On a side note..I cant't wait till this wretched winter is over, I want summer so badd so I can go to the ocean every day I have off and lie on the beach.  Ahhh doesnt that sound nice??

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!
    That does sound nice but here it´s summer and I´m longing for winter xD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i know how italians are im half italain so i feel ur pain

    ReplyDelete