Monday, May 23, 2011

fasted the day before yesturday, yesturday i ate about 600 cals?? today fasting again...although i shouldnt say my fasting days are totally fasting cause i still drink coffee with a little vanilla soymilk and splenda.  and im absolutely addicted to rockstar's zero cal pink can energy drink.  i drink theose alot. as well as diet coke especially vanilla coke zero.  party in my mouth. mua ha ha. i love drinking tea too. especially since i just got some cute tea cups.  i feel like im from alice in wonderland when i drink from them.  anyways.
i went to the movies with this guy i know today.  who knows. i think he likes me but not sure if i like him.

2 comments:

  1. They make vanilla coke zero now? Bloody hell!!! I need to find some...that stuff is like crack haha. I'm all about sugarfree redbull...are the no-cal rockstars really good? Hope you are doing well! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could have caffeine it would help so much

    ReplyDelete