Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey guys!!
First as a reply to Always Striving, yeah they make vanilla coke zero and believe me it is addicting.  I love it.  But the only thing is that i can never find it at gas stations and i dont think you can buy just one serving, i can only find it in 12-packs at the supermarket.  And yeah zero-cal rockstars in the pink can are to die for.  There super yummy, I like them more than the redbulls.

And to Dani- I am SOO sorry that you can't have caffeine.  I seriously dont know how thats possible cause thats how i get by.  I also work at a cafe so i pretty much live on caffeine.  Too much definately isnt good for you though i suppose, but oh well.  I probably have wayyy to much a day but i cant seem to help it.

So something very scary happened to me the other night.  I was at my friends house sleeping over and I didnt have anything to eat that day.  Anyways i get up in the middle of the night to pee and after i go i start feeling sick.  Anyways i get up, then all the sudden my heart starts racing i start sweating, feeling numb and i end up passing out.  I wake up and immediately know i need some thing to eat so i go to there fridge and then pass out again, anyways i end up passing out 4 times in total all around their kitchen,  I was so scared cause i felt so helpless but finally the 4th and last time that i passed out i was lying on the floor after i woke up and i heard my friend's mom yelling to my friend to find out if i was ok cause apparently i was making ALOT of noise.  So emily comes down stairs finds me laying there. and takes me to a chair and gets me orange juice and cuts up an apple for me.  After that i started feeling better.  But from now on im going to start taking a multi everyday and eat atleast something to get me through.  Cause I definately do not want that happening again.  But that was two nights ago, and im feeling better now.  I didnt eat anything today untill just now (its about 7 pm), and i had a grapefruit, and my vitamin.  And i also am sipping some diet hot chocolate from swiss miss.  Its only 25 cals per packet!!  Its not as good as regular hot chocolate obviously, but it works.
As for working out ive been trying to do atleast a little bit each day.  Today i played tennis with my mom.
Other than that nothing else is new with me except ive been feeling super depressed at times, but right at the moment im feeling pretty good.  So thats good.  Alright well I hope you all are doing great! See yuzz :)

3 comments:

  1. damn i had this hole thing wrote out and it didnt post but let me try to remember
    the passing out thing happens to me alot and i hate it so i fight it i know stupid i shoulnt fight it an di hsould just let my body pass out cause i cant cause it usually happnes at work and sinc ei cant pass out there i have to keep myself upright and i work retail so im alwasy walking and on my feet but yeah it gets me my heart will start going crazy and i will get hot and shaky an di just feel it coming i tryt o sneak away to the back room to get a drink of water cause that helps but sometimesi cant so i just have ti will myself to stayup and not go down ur b surprised how far u can push ur body to go

    and yup no caffeine it was hard int eh beginning but once u get use to it its not that bad i try to have osem everyone in awhile but my heart will go nuts i hate my heart monitor watch on once wheni had some it my heart went to like 200 and some beats perminute its not fun so yeah docs orders no caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually keep a small safe food by my bed if i think i will start shaking and dry retching the next day, then i always end up throwing it up without trying anyway cause my body is rejecting the food cause it hasnt had any for ages

    ReplyDelete
  3. just realized this was published like 9 years ago so no ones gonna read it anyway

    ReplyDelete