Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hence, 3 day fast:) :)

alrighty, im gonna start a 3 day fast and see how it goes.  I love the feeling of fasting, its like you have a secret that no one knows but yourself. Its going to be hard tomorrow though cause I'm hangin with my friend all day.  She's like 5'7" and only 103 lbs right now, cause she just got over the flu.  Lucky.  I wish I could contract the flu.  Maybe I should just tell her to cough on me or something.  Kidding..anyways shes probably not contagious anymore.  She usually doesnt go over 110 lbs anyways.  And she has the nerve to be like "your too skinny" to me.  Seriously.  Right now I dont even want to look at the scale.  Stupid fall, I always gain weight in fall. This past summer I hit 100 lbs, yay past me! Mostly because I started dating this guy, and I was way too nervous/excited to eat.  Then he stopped talking to me.  After that I was way to angry/sad to eat. Lately Ive been eating alot.  Now=to afraid to look at scale.  HATE. ok well I did look and I'm 115. DIE.  Im only 5'4" bt-dub, so not a good weight for me.  Hence, 3 day fast.

3 comments: