Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bland food=Best food

Ok so I figured out after a lot of past binges, that the best way for me to avoid a binge is to eat bland food.  It seems whenever I start eating something really flavorful it, I don't know, awakens my taste buds, and they start screaming "MORE, MORE FOOD!" Loud enough to block out all reason.  But if I just stick to bland food I avoid the screaming taste buds. haha I make them sound like evil villains.  Another problem is that I enjoy cooking immensely, but I found a way around that too.  I just cook for others, I get the same satisfaction knowing others enjoy the food that I've made them...well more actually cause I'm not eating it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear, I just found your blog <3 Ah, yes! you're absolutely right. Rice krispies cereal is one of my favorites for getting full but not much taste. Only like 130 cals for 1 cup. (:
    stay superstrong!

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete