Wednesday, October 13, 2010

random ranting before bed

So yeah...my 3 day fast didnt last three days, but i did go a little over two days.  So yes i failed..but at the same time I've never actually gone on without eating any food for that long believe it or not. I ended up eating (alot) late tuesday night, by the end i felt really full and i felt crappy so i purged:( I really gotta stop doing that.  I realize though that in order to stop purging i have to stop binging which is hard sometimes, mostly when I'm feeling stressed. Im going to start a food/ exercise journal so I can keep track of the amount of food I eat and exercise I get.  I think it will be beneficial. Oh yeah I got some more tea today:) :) I LOVE TEA!! Im pretty much addicted.  I got some more regular green tea cause I ran out and I got some thai green tea, and the yogi healthy fasting tea. The thai green tea comes in a cute pink tin can and its really yummy, with coconut and other thai flavors in it, all natural. ok my cat is on my lap right now and her paw has been resting on my wrist while I'm typing for like the last two minutes. It's kind of funny watching her paw move while my hand moves to type, anyways...I did some pilates for an hour at 9 pm. I think I might play some guitar now before bed, Bon Nuit:)

2 comments:

  1. I find pilates so hard!!

    Mmm coconut flavoured tea.
    Do you get it someplace special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah pilates is pretty hard, i like it though. um i just got it at my local grocery store, but it was in the natural section. the brand is Harney & Sons Fine Teas.

    ReplyDelete