Friday, February 4, 2011

2/4/11

Went to Borders today, cause I havent read anything in a while and Ive been really jonesing for a book. Picked up Cut and Must Love Black.  Both from the young adult section.  I love young adult books, Im 19 so I guess I can still get away with it haha.  Anywhoo..to Glitch who commented on my last post about the salad, I use balsamic vinegar btw, just wanted to throw that out there.  I love just vinegar and olive oil for dressing.  I dont like regular dressing cause of all the shit they put in them.  But I do like to have a little fat with the lettuce cause the vitamins in lettuce are fat soluble or whatever so your body can only absorb the vitamins with some fat, and olive oil is a healthy fat so yeah...
Went to the councelor today for a medication eval cause I need to be put back on meds.  So i am now officially on meds.  Before I was taking citalopram for depression but they made me whacko cause of bipolar or something, so now I am on Lexapro.  I told her that I was afraid to be on meds cause of the side effects, and I said that I heard alot of them make you fat so I didnt want that. Obviously.  So she prescribed Lexapro, apparently its VERY rare that youll gain weight while on it.  So thats good. 

3 comments:

  1. I cannot stop reading Young Adult books. It's all I prefer to read really. They are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ya books as wella nd im 25 so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, yeah i cant get enough of them. I think theyre really well written, and alot of them are really deep and interesting.

    ReplyDelete