Monday, February 14, 2011

btw everythings fine about my stepfather walking in on me, checking out my stomach fat.  hes kind of the person that probably figures that thats what all girls do.

anyways, just got back last night from florida last night.  AND i weighed myself this morning and i weigh 108 lbs!! i mustve lost like atleast 4 lbs while i was down there.  Pretty much all i ate was like 2 salads a day and drink rum shots at night.  Last night tho, i ate a shit load of food so right now all im thinking about is that i would weigh even less if i didnt eat all that food.  It was junk food too.  I got it at the gas station for the ride home from the airport.  So i was having straight rum shots, and while doing them i was wondering how many calories are in rum?? I got so drunk the second night, I had 5 shots, and especially the fact that i wasnt eating alot and im on meds..yeah pretty much i was wasted.  We went to a club, me and my "guy friend" and his friends, and i was so bad, I almost got us kicked out cause Im under 21 and it was obvious that i was drunk.  When we got back to his house that night we had a pretty intense make-out session on my bed, I still have a hickey near my pelvic bone from it. Sorry if thats tmi, but I cant really tell anyone I know about all of this, so I like to get it out on here. Fun times fun times haha.  The second morning I payed for it though, cause i puked twice and felt like complete shit.  Well glad to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment