Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hey Guys! Soo its been a while...mostly cause I've been eating more normally lately.  Im on this new medication and its really working I think.  I dont feel as depressed anymore etc.  I havent gained any weight but I haven't really lost any either.  Im at 110 lbs.  Also I dumped that kid that I was semi-dating, as in he asked me out but I wasnt sure if I wanted to date him so I said I dont know.  But last week i ended whatever kinda relationship we had.  We're just wayyy too different.  And Im not physically attracted to him...so yeah.  But I met someone else, and this kid that i really really like is prertty much perfect for me.  We have alot in common, alot of the same interests, we get along great, and i am so into him, hes really hot.  So yeahh, the only thing is he's my old semi-boyfriends friend.  Oh well.  I actually met him at the club when I got really drunk, and I was hitting on him the whole night.  Ha ha ha.  I swear Im really not a skank, even though it prob seems like it :)  But Im really gonna try to lose some more weight, but a lil more healthily, this way i'll avoid binges which lead to self-hate.  So im thinking i'll keep it around 700 cals a day.  And just staying active and exercising.  I also started a new job today now that I've movewd back home.  Its at a cute local cafe.  My scene haha.  Alright thats all for now.  See yuzz!

1 comment: