Monday, February 7, 2011

ok embarassing story.  so i was just in my mom and and stepfathers room watching tv with them and they both left.  so i go over to their mirror and pull up my shirt till my stomach is showing and start sucking in and checking out my belly fat and seriously start grabbing the fat that i need to loose etc.  Then my stepfather walks in and sees me.  so i pretty much just pulled my shirt down and walked out of the room with my head down and face red.  hahaha kinda emabarassing, oh well.  So i lost another pound, i am now down to 112, and i did pretty good calorie-wise today so i should lose some more tomorrrow morning when i weigh myself.

4 comments:

  1. Oops! Guess it could have been worse, you could have had your shirt (or more) off. Good luck in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha...I've had that happen to me before. It was with my grandfather. We don't really talk or communicate much. We both turned beet red and then just walked away from each other quickly and pretended it never happened. Haha.

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I'm glad that you like the poetry. I'm not sure whether its any good or not...it just flows out of me sometimes. Its nice to know that someone enjoys it/

    I hope you are doing well, sweetie. Good luck this week! Stay safe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha sorry that that happneed to u hun thats embarrasing and funny at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shit. i've come soo close to experiencing this. many times. hope you're ok. xxx

    ReplyDelete